Sell or Donate Salvage Equipment
- To sell your salvage equipment to All States Ag Parts, call 855-530-3812.
- We buy salvage equipment nationwide.
- We pay top dollar for retired, burned, flood damaged and wrecked tractors, combines and farm machinery.
- With nine locations throughout the Midwest, we are one of the largest salvage operations in North America.
- Our fleet of trucks is equipped to pick your equipment up in the field.
Turn your salvage farm equipment into a tax-deductible charitable donation! tax deductible tractor donation program. You might think of your old tractor as nothing more than an "old clunker", but to kids being helped by the Pinky Swear Foundation, that old tractor can help bring hope, strength and joy back into their lives. We have partnered with Pinky Swear Foundation and will accept tax-deductible donations of used and salvage farm equipment which will be sold with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Pinky Swear Foundation.
“When you donate your tractor to the Pinky Swear Foundation, we take a piece of equipment that is often seen as a burden to many people and turn it into a wonderful experience for families with children battling cancer”, said John Dyke, CEO of All States Ag Parts. Dyke said, “100% of the proceeds from the sale of the equipment are donated to the Pinky Swear Foundation. The Foundation provides a lot of essential services to seriously ill children and their families. We are grateful for the opportunity to be part of the program.”
“In addition to doing a really good thing for these families, the donation is tax deductible for the farmer,” said Dyke.
You can make a difference and donating is easy!
Step 1 - Contact All States Ag Parts by calling 855-530-3812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 - Drop off your equipment at All States Ag Parts or arrange for our trucks to pick it up.
Step 3 - Pinky Swear Foundation will provide you with tax form 1098C so you can receive your tax deduction.