got a question? We have a new community forum. Check it out
Operator's Manual - K, New, Gleaner
ASAP Item No.
New Used Rebuilt
- Fits Gleaner Combine(s) K
- No. of pages: 130
- Manuals are either a new original manual from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or a new reproduction of a clean, but used OEM manual
- The operator's manual (sometimes referred to as the owner's manual) is the manual that came with the equipment. The manual that was given to the ultimate consumer by the manufacturer. It can be compared to the manual you receive in the glove box of a new car. This manual gives the owner-operator instructions, shift patterns, capacities (anti-freeze, crankcase, etc.) and adjustment procedures (brakes, clutch, etc.). This is a very useful and valuable tool in operating your equipment.
- For Parts Manual use 116762
- For Service Manual use 116754
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- To receive this product outside the continental U.S., you must call 877-530-4430 to make arrangements
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov